Monday 20 April 2015

Losing the will to blog

I keep thinking of things I should write about but never seem to do so. Must make an effort. Things are going ok. Life in Gateshead is good. I`ve a few things to catch up on. We had the bishop on visitation on the Sunday before Palm Sunday (aka Passion Sunday) and all went well. I`ve pictures to put up. I went to the chrism Mass for the first time in seven years and will go again next year. The icons from Longbenton have found a home at St Anne`s in Sunderland. No pictures as yet but hope to get some. New white High Mass set is slowly coming together. Just waiting for the chasuble to be made (by Pluriarte of Madrid). The weather is good and I`m still teaching Latin at the university (although this may be my last year I suspect). Judicial vicaring continues although I`m the only instructing judge at the minute following the well-earned retirement of Fr Zielinski. And we are in the throws of Forward Together in Hope which I don`t feel I understand.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the Blogosphere, Father. In the absence of your blog, I have been reduced to reading Guido Fawkes on a daily basis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you Fr Michael.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel, Father. I seem to leave it weeks or even months before writing a blog post.

    www.thesocietyofsuchpiousgents.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pleased to see you back & glad that you don't understand Forward Together in Hope as most other people don't either. Did St Anne's pay for the icons or was it another 'frrebie'?

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments will not be published. Please give yourself some kind of name at least.