Monday 1 April 2019

Catching Up



After the installation Mass for bishop Byrne last Monday, I had a Low Mass for the Feast of the Annunciation, in the evening. I hadn`t thought to have this originally but I was asked on the Saturday before if there would be a Mass and so I said yes. I was expecting about six people and so suggested we use the Lady chapel for the Mass. To my surprise and delight we had twenty-two people which made it a bit crowded in the benches on the chapel size but it made a lovely ending to a momentous day. 

Meanwhile in the other aisle, St Joseph has been in his best cope since his feast until yesterday. 


There have been a couple of other additions to the church`s statues of saints which I`ll add soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments will not be published. Please give yourself some kind of name at least.